Thursday, September 18, 2014

1D Concert!

After 9 long months of waiting, it was finally time for the One Direction concert in Phoenix! 9 months is a long time to wait to redeem a Christmas present, but it was totally worth the wait! 5 Seconds of Summer opened up for One Direction. They opened up for them last year at the concert we went to in Las Vegas, and we really liked them back then too. They are very talented guys! As much as Bailey enjoyed them, she kept saying, "Ahhh, I just want One Direction to come out!" I didn't bring in my good camera this year, so we didn't get any good pictures. I brought it to Vegas, but they almost didn't let me through with it, so I didn't want to risk it this time. I was bummed when I got in, and realized that a lot of people had nice cameras, so I probably could have gotten away with it. One Direction was fantastic! It was a great show! Those boys sure don't disappoint!

Almost inside! 
We were inside 2 hours early, so we had plenty of time to check out the stadium! 
This smile never left her face! 

Harry!
Liam! He had a broken arm.
Louis and Niall!
Louis and Niall!
Niall! 


Louis! Bailey was so happy when he came out, and he had cut his hair. She thought he looked like a dirt bag when it got so long. 
Zayn!
Zayn! Bailey found him VERY attractive at this concert.

Such a great show, and such a great trip!

No comments: