Monday, January 26, 2015

Daughters of a King

We had a beautiful New Beginnings program for our Young Women last night. Our theme was 'Daughters of a King.' To lead up to the night, we had a mutual activity where the girls got all dressed up, and we took pictures. It was such a fun activity! The girls had so much fun, and they would have stayed there all night trying on dresses if we had let them. They all looked so beautiful! Abby put the pictures into a slide show for our  New Beginnings program. It turned out so great! I love my calling. I love all the ladies I serve with, and I love all of our girls!

Esther had so many beautiful dresses for them to try on!
The girls either came all done up, or they helped each other get ready at the church.
We had two photo shoot areas set up. The girls had fun getting their pictures taken.
While all this was going on, I was going around getting some candid shots with my phone. It was weird seeing Bailey all dressed up, and realizing she has less than a year left until she can actually go to dances!

So pretty!
One of my favorite pictures of the night! Check our my awesome photo bombers in the back! I seriously love those two girls! 
Hahaha, they were being Barbies!
 Here are a few of Bailey's final pictures!

This one is my favorite!
Bailey told me she could never be a model, because she couldn't be serious enough. She laughed through most of the photo shoot! I love this though, because it totally shows her personality.


No comments: