Monday, January 26, 2015

Snow Shoeing!

We rented snow shoes for the day so Bailey could try it out. We're going to buy some, but wanted to see if she liked it enough for us to get her a pair too. She loved it! We spent a few hours at Kelly Canyon. The first part of the trail was a mile straight up a ski run! She didn't love that, but once we got on the actual trail in the woods, she thought it was super fun! I love hiking, and this is just hiking in the snow. I think it's so fun! I can't wait to go again!

A picture for Elder Varvel! 
He's cute!
I can't believe she's so much taller than me!
She fell a lot! She tried to step over that little bush that was across the trail. The next thing I know, she's sprawled on the ground. She definitely keeps things entertaining! 
Watching her try to get back up was so great! :)
We had a beautiful clear day.
Snow shoeing selfie!
Having fun with our shadows. 
She did it! She survived her first snow shoeing adventure!
We sure miss Sawyer when we do stuff like this! 4 more months!

No comments: