Friday, July 10, 2015

Twin Falls Temple Trip

The Eastview Young Women earned a trip to the Twin Falls Temple by completing a scripture reading challenge.  We had breakfast in the church parking lot, loaded into cars, and headed to Twin Falls on a Thursday morning. We had 13 awesome girls attend, and it was a great time! They completed 130 ordinances in the temple. We had the Burnt Lemon for lunch, and then we went to see the Shoshone Falls. I love my calling, I love the ladies I serve with, and I love the girls!

Twin Falls Temple
Love these girls!

Girls, YW leaders, and priesthood leaders
Lauryn, Marlee, Vanessa, Bailey, Makenna, Sophie, Hannah, Elle, Emily, Julie, Dacee, Savannah, and Joneichea
Shoshone Falls
Shoshone Falls
Can't wait to see where our next challenge brings us!

No comments: