Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sawyer's a College Student!

Sawyer is off to college at BYU-I! We took him up there and got him all moved into his apartment at the Ivy. His roommate is Andrew Page, so I'm sure they'll have a blast. After we set up his room, stocked his fridge and pantry, we said goodbye. There weren't any tears with this goodbye! He's only a half hour up the road, and after having him gone for two years with out being able to talk to him at all, this was a piece of cake. We're so excited for him! He's going to have a great year! He's been excited to get this chapter of his life started. 

Move in day!
Getting his room all set up!
He really likes his apartment! The roommates he's met so far seem great too!
First day of school! I told him if he didn't send me a 'first day' picture, I was going to go up there and wait outside of one of his classes with my camera! :)
Good luck Sawyer! Make great things happen this year!

No comments: