Friday, January 1, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! We told Bailey we wouldn't come downstairs until 5:00. She was a little put out, and was in our room getting us up at 4:45, so we'd be downstairs at exactly 5:00! I can't wait until she  has kids of her own to do this to her! We were done opening presents, eating breakfast, and watching a movie before most normal people are even out of bed! We had a great Christmas lounging around, playing with our new stuff!

Merry Christmas! 
Santa brought her a banjo! She's so excited to learn how to play it!
Santa brought him lots of work out stuff!
Our puppies were so excited to get all their Christmas treat!
A Mick's Gym shirt for our Rocky lover!
He's so excited to get to snowboard again!
I laughed so hard when I found these hideous pjs! I knew that she would think they were fantastic, and she does!
Books! 
He loves Texas, and he loves waffles! :) 
These two LOVE Christmas! 
Well played Mason! 
Bongos! Sawyer is so good on them! I wish they could perform together, but they fight too much!
It didn't take us long to get Bailey's Christmas puzzle done! 
Sawyer's Christmas puzzle!
I love all the excitement of Christmas! I love all the fun and celebrating that goes along with it. I love having my family home for two weeks! But I especially love the reason we celebrate. I'm grateful for the birth and life of our Savior. I was able to teach a Christmas lesson to my young women, and it truly helped me keep the real reason we celebrate in my heart through the craziness of the season. 

No comments: