Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite! I have to work harder to find the fun in it now that the kiddos are older though! But, we managed to make the fun happen!

Haunted Houses:
It's become tradition for us to do dinner and a haunted house with the Hughes! We've done most of the ones in the area with them. This year we went to the Scare Tower in Rexburg. It was a little disappointing compared to last year, so when we got out, we went straight to Dr. Slaughters. That one never disappoints!

The Scare Tower
Dr. Slaughters
Mark is fun to go through haunted houses with! He gets freaked out!
 The Harris', Becks, and Martinsons don't ever go through haunted houses! What?!? So I planned a date night, and that's what we did! It was hilarious! The workers found out Lesa and Becky's names while we were standing in line. Then they separated us, and made just us girls go first. Lesa and Becky were so scared! They made me and Michelle laugh the whole way through! The workers taunted them and said their names the whole way! Becky's name was even written in 'blood' on one of the creepy signs. It was the most fun I've ever had in a haunted house! I'm taking them EVERY year now! So fun!

Good times with some really scared people!
Frightmares:
We decided to do Frightmares at Lagoon this year. We had perfect weather, which meant it was packed! We got there right when it opened, so the first part of the day the lines weren't too bad, but once it got dark, it was crazy busy! We still rode almost everything, and did most of the haunted houses we wanted to do. We missed all the shows though. I've been having lots of trouble with a disc in my back, so I had to sit out for a lot of the rides. Bummer! Still a super fun day though!


We love all the photo ops at Frightmares!
Re-Entry is one of my favorites! I was bummed to miss out on this one. I had fun watching them though. Mason had never done it before, and Mark's screams like a girl! Good times!
Flying Aces

Jet Star


This picture is my favorite! I wish Mark would have put his head in the last jar. 
We love reading all the tombstones!
The train ride was actually really good this year! All the animals were out, and there were some really cute babies.

Cliffhanger

I couldn't ride the mouse, so I was waiting in line for Wicked, while these three did it.
Wicked is still one of Bailey's favorites!
I love the Spider!
Locked up with zombies!
The zombie eyes were creepy!
Her face kills me!
Entering the Zombie Lockdown!
Hahaha, she's a dork!
The Log Flume is really lame, but Bailey loves it! She was excited to go on it, and then it broke down and we got stuck on it! She thought it was so great!
We love the swings!
Bailey and Mason
 Halloween Night:
Bailey and Mason dressed up to help the Key Club hand out candy at the special needs trunk-or-treat. They looked pretty cute! They didn't have to stay at the trunk-or-treat very long, so they went to a friend's party. Then it was tons of homework for them! I think it's lame that teachers give them homework on Halloween. Geesh, one night off won't kill them! Mark and I just sat on the porch handing out candy to all the cute kids. 

Prisoners!
I know happiness doesn't go with the costumes, but I had to get one of them smiling!
Bailey decorated pumpkins at Mason's house. She did the poop emoji! Seriously?!? Sometimes I think she's mature beyond her years, and then something like this happens! Hahaha, it was a big hit with the trick or treaters though!
She didn't have time to finish her pumpkin the night they worked on them. Mason finished it for her, and then left it on our doorstep the next day with a note that said, 'I hope your poop shines bright on Halloween night'! Hahaha, it sure did shine bright!
 I always hate to see October go! But, I'm also excited for the holidays to get started!

No comments: