Sunday, June 11, 2017

TNT Guitar Recital

We spent an evening at the river for TNT's Rock On Recital. I love watching all the kids (and a few adults) perform. We've been watching some of them for years, and it's so fun to see how far they've come. I can't believe Bailey only has one year left of this! It makes me so sad just thinking about it. It's been such a big part of our lives for the past 9 years.

Mark, Jessie, and Bailey kicked things off with, 'I Won't Say I'm in Love' for the sound check.
Mark and Bailey performing, 'Road Less Traveled.'
The cutest duo around!
Mason's a good sport! He's sat through a lot of practices and performances!
Maelee started taking guitar lessons from Seth, and she performed the song, 'Brave' for her first recital. So cute! Bailey used to babysit her, and now she's so grown up!
Bailey with the All Star Band.
 I can't wait until Bailey and Grace do a song together! Two beautiful girls with powerful voices!


No comments: