Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Bailey's First Day of School-Senior Year

Bailey started her senior year! What!?! I'm handling it with mixed emotions. I'm super excited for her! Senior year is exciting, and I know that she is beyond ready to be done with high school and move on to college. I'm excited to see all that she accomplishes, and all the memories she makes. But at the same time, I'm dying inside! I just keep thinking about all the 'lasts' we're going to be experiencing this year. Last cross country season, last track season, last year sending her to mutual, last guitar recitals, last year listening to her practice guitar everyday, last year with her homework spread all over the house. I could go on and on, but it makes me too sad! She is the most determined, goal oriented, hardest working person I know. She also has the kindest heart and happiest personality of anyone I know. Her testimony and faith are beyond her years, and I'm constantly learning from her. I'm just going to sit back and watch her have a great year, and I know I'll be amazed in the process....just like always. Make it count Bailey! Embrace every moment along the way!

First day!
Her smile lights up her whole face, and I love it!
A first day picture for her missionary!
 Her first day of school was also her Senior Sunrise. The seniors meet at the Bonneville stadium at 6:00 in the morning to have breakfast, and watch the sunrise together. So fun! She's been going to school with some of these kids since preschool.

Senior Sunrise
Class of 2018


No comments: