Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Conference/Birthday Weekend

We had tickets to the Saturday morning session of General Conference. It was the first time we had ever been, and it was a super cool experience. When the prophet walked in and everyone stood and went totally silent I got chills. Coolest thing ever! We were at the session when a talk was given in a language besides english for the first time. The only thing that would have made it better is if Sawyer had been with us. I guess we'll just have to go again!

Conference center 
Tabernacle Choir
Salt Lake Temple
When we left, we walked right by Sister Dalton!
Hahahaha, I took a selfie with the crazy protesters!
 Sunday we were back home, and it was my birthday! Mark and Bailey sent me on my traditional scavenger hunt. I found lots of fun things, but at the very end, I found out I was having Lasik surgery to get my eyes fixed! I'm SO excited! I'm having it done in January.

Bailey gave me a birthday pedicure!
Then she gave Oreo a pedicure! Oreo was very willing, so now she has beautiful purple nails :)!

No comments: