Thursday, August 20, 2015

Lava Hot Springs!

We've had to miss a lot of 'Water Wednesdays' this summer because of bad weather, or being out of town. We save Lava Hot Springs for the end of the summer, so we can end with a really good one. Last year we tubed the river, so this year we decided to do the pool area. SO FUN! This one made up for all the ones we had to miss. These kids are hilarious! I'm pretty sure they could have a good time anywhere. 
Bailey, Hannah, Jakob, Dagan, Andrew, Emily, Preston, and Vanessa
This picture is great! The boys are hilarious!

This might be my favorite picture of the day!
Bailey wanted to go off the lowest platform with me. We went up, I took one look over the edge, and went back down the stairs. Jakob saved the day and went off with her.
I'm happy to say that after I did the high dive, I got my courage up and tried the platform again. This time I did it! It was scary to look over, but the jump wasn't too bad. 
The kids swam and went off the diving boards, but the slides were the biggest hit! It wan't very crowded, so they went on them a million times! I had the flu at the beginning of the week, so I thought I'd just lay in the sun and read my book the whole day while the kids played. Ha- I didn't read a single chapter! I might be a sucker for water slides too!
An awesome day in the sun with an awesome group of kids!


No comments: