Sunday, November 22, 2015

Bailey & Mason-Dance Picture Advertisement

Jenni wants to advertise to take HS dance pictures for couples and groups. Bailey and Mason got dressed up to be her models, so she'd have some sample pictures to show. They looked so good! It was freezing, so the photo shoot had to be quick, but Jenni got some really good shots! 

Bailey borrowed a dress from Tangled in Tulle. It was crazy to see her all done up, and looking way too grown up and beautiful for her own good.  I'm not sure if Mark is ready for this yet!
 Despite it being FREEZING, Jenni got some really great pictures! Jenni was being funny, and between the two of us, I think we did a great job at embarrassing the kids! They were really good sports though! Here are a few of my favorites.


I love this picture! It's because I was there watching, and I know how hard it was for them to stare at each other without laughing.



Since they were such good sports, me and Mark took them to lunch when we were done with pictures. We went to Garcias, and Bailey told them it was Mason's birthday (it wasn't)! They put the sombrero on him and sang 'Happy Birthday.' When they did the big 'ole" at the end, Bailey was cracking up! She's a nut!




No comments: