Monday, October 10, 2016

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy birthday to me! I had a great birthday week! I celebrated with my friends on Monday night with dinner and a movie at Michelle's house. Love those ladies! Then Mark sent me on my traditional scavenger hunt on Wednesday. It was extra funny this year, because he themed it around the dogs. Reeses and Oreo got to go with me to find my stuff. Hahaha, they thought it was a big party! I was spoiled like always! I got lots of fun stuff, but 2 highlights were a fall razor riding adventure with the Harris', and a winter get-a-way snow shoeing trip into Teton National Park. I can't wait! Then we went to dinner at Carinos. On Saturday Jenni took me out for a birthday treat. I love when my birthday extends to the whole week! :)

Michelle got me these light up letters to go in my bedroom. I LOVE them!
Here's me with all my scavenger hunt presents! 
We wanted the dogs in a picture, since they were the theme of my birthday hunt. It's impossible to get pictures of them when they're hyper! Look at how Reeses is gazing up at Mason! Hahaha, she loves him!
Hahahaha! Mark can get them to calm down for a picture! Just put them both in a choke hold! :)

No comments: