Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

We rang in 2009 with our friends Jeremiah, Kassie, Carson and Landon Temple. At the stroke of midnight we shot off streamers, and toasted each other with sparkling cider, but then it was back to Rock Band. This has become our latest obsession! We introduced the game to the Temples, and now they are ADDICTED to it. They were worse than the kids....they wouldn't go to bed! Every night I would drag myself to bed at about 1:00 in the morning, but they were still going strong. One night they stayed up playing until 3:30. They're like crazy teenagers :)!




Happy New year!


Reeses does the cutest trick. Whenever someone sits on the ground she has to sit on their lap. It's really funny! Reeses LOVES Kassie, and as you can tell by Kassie's face, she's so happy for the chance to share in our dog's talent :)



Bailey thinks the world of Kassie. In the mornings, Kassie was nice enough to put down the drumsticks and help Bailey get ready for the day. She would pick out her clothes, and do her hair and makeup. She did a great job. I guess she needs to hurry up and have a girl.







7 comments:

Kassie Temple said...

OH....what fun we had. Thanks for letting us crash your New Year and getting us addicted to rock band. Love the pictures on the slide show. There is one of Bailey playing and Sawyer holding Landon in the background. It is very sweet. I noticed you didn't post any the pictures of you in the band. That certainly was convenient.

Kassie Temple said...

I know I just left a comment, but Carson came up and wanted to see what I was looking at. I showed him all the pictures from your post. I got to the one of me and Reeses. He started yelling, "No, no, no." I was laughing so hard! He did not like that. Too funny!

Ashlee said...

Looks like fun! I think you'd love the dance revolution! We were laughing so hard, and it's a good workout too!!! You can't beat that!

Eric, Kris, Kate & Emma said...

The big question is...what's your band name? Looks like you had a blast. I'm not much for video games, but this one doesn't look too bad. I've always wanted to be a rock star!

Seriously, you guys are going to have to come visit some time and hang out with the Touchets & Dodsons. Kelly & I are always saying how fun it would be.

Christina said...

Rock Band is a really good time! Pulling those late nights is crazy, though. I just can't do that anymore. Looks like you had a fun New Year. Your family is way too cute!

The Dodson Family said...

I played Rock Band at a friends and just loved it! What's the name of your band? You ROCK!!!!! I agree w/ Krissy...When are you coming out to California?

Jen said...

LOVE Rock Band...I'm TERRIBLE...but LOVE Rock Band!!!!!!! OOOOOOHH OOOOOHH
Sweet Child of MIIIIIIIIINE......