Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Croptoberfest '09

I spent a wonderful weekend scrap booking with friends. I've been a little bit stressed out lately, so it was a perfect relaxing get-away for me. We started scrap booking at 3:30 on Friday, and we didn't stop until 1:00 in the morning....and that's only because they kicked us out of the conference hall. The 5 of us (Me, Jenni, Shannon, Hayley, and Brenda) didn't get to bed until 3:30 in the morning. Then it was back to scrap booking by 9:30 on Saturday. I left the hotel at 10:00 on Saturday night. It was soooooo much fun. I got 21 pages done!

They were doing a Make a Wish fundraiser while we were there. You could pay a dollar and write your name on a star that they put on the wall. At the end, they would take all the stars down and draw a name for a prize. There were not very many stars on the wall. Jenni had just got back from her Make a Wish trip with her daughter Emmerson 2 weeks earlier. She wrote down some of their story, and Brenda read it to the people who were there scrap booking. The next thing we know, there were TONS of stars filling the wall, and even going to the next wall. It was so AWESOME!

I can't wait to go again in 2 weeks with Grammy and Bailey!

Shannon, Jenni, Hayley, Tricia, Brenda


My 21pages!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

21 pages is pretty dang impressive. So glad I got to go! Love you girls!