Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am making a different craft each month with some friends. February we were going to do a really cute Valentine's Day project, but then no one could come. I did a project anyways, all by myself! I didn't do the one we were going to do....instead I made a really cute bag with wrapped candy inside for Mark, Sawyer, and Bailey. They turned out really cute.






On Saturday, Bailey had Shaneesha come over to decorate Valentine cookies. The girls were so cute, and made some really cute cookies. That night, Sawyer had a group of friends over for a little Valentine party. They decorated cookies, and then played an intense game of Curses. We are so glad our kids have great friends!


Bailey and Shaneesha

Sawyer, Carston, Kari, Joseph, Kandi, Rae, and Rachel
(Some of them are still in their Curses poses)


On Valentine's Day, the kids woke up and found their treats on the counter. Bailey got candy and a Salena Gomez CD. Sawyer got candy, and a book that he's been wanting.


Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Your bags turned out SO cute! I am glad you did them; I am such a slacker. Your kids are so lucky. You always do the funnest things!

Nicole said...

So glad you had fun making them without the party! They are awesome - I didn't do anything at all for my kids or Brett - you rock.