Sunday, May 2, 2010

Just an Update

Me and Bailey have been running a lot. She has been so dedicated...I am very proud of her. Our 10K is in 2 weeks, and she is going to do great. On days that I have to work, we get up early and run. There were several days that we had to be up at 5:50 in the morning, and one day we got up at 5:20. She doesn't even complain. She totally gets the concept that if you set a goal, you need to be prepared to work hard to achieve it. I LOVE that about her!


Another thing I wanted to mention, is that we got a sympathy card in the mail from the vet after Splat died. I thought that was the sweetest thing. They even called him by name in the card. I have always really liked the vet we go to. That was just a nice little extra thing they did, that made us all smile.


I have still been making a monthly craft. In April, me and Jenni made Post it Note holders. They turned out really cute, and they were really easy to make. I made three of them, for Bailey to give to her teachers as an end of the year gift. I can't wait to make more!

Post it Note Holders

And lastly....26 days til we leave for Florida! We can't wait!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Yay Bailey!! You are an amazing girl. I think the card from the vet is sweet. It's hard to lose a pet. Your post-its turned out super cute! Good job. I love them all. And lastly, I'm so excited for your family to go to Florida, but a tiny bit jealous. Hope you have a smashing good time.

Lisa said...

Way to go Baily! I love that she has started running so young. It is soooo GREAT for her and what a fun thing to do together!

Jen said...

So CUTE!!!! You are just too crafty for your own good =). Hey, so let's do a makeup night when you get back from Florida!!! Why R you going there? Is it Harry Potter World??? C'mon, fess up!!! BTW who was your friend that has been following the blog and WHY haven't you entered the contest yet??? Get ON it sister!!! =)