Saturday, February 5, 2011

This n That

Bailey got a set of hat looms for her birthday, and the scarf looms for Christmas. She has loved making stuff. We did a baby shower for our friend Jenni, and Bailey gave her matching scarfs for her and cute little Emersyn, and a matching hat for the baby. I forgot to take a picture of the hat, but it was really cute. She worked super hard on them, and they turned out great! It's a fun little talent that she is developing.

Bailey's first scarf!



Mark's birthday was January 16th. I surprised him with a night away from home. We had a nice dinner at Olive Garden, and then stayed in the Morocco room at Destinations Inn. It was so fun! The room was great. We got a sneak peak at some of the other rooms, and we can't wait to go back and stay in another one. Egypt is our next room of choice. Here are some pictures of our room.





I had a girl's night with my favorite Sandcreek ladies. Oh, how I miss those girls! We stayed up talking and working on projects (mostly talking) until 2 in the morning. I am proud to announce that I got a big jump on my LAST YEARS resolution. I have been wanting to get my recipes organized forever. I finished my dessert binder! That cleared out a huge part of the unorganized mess in my drawer. Yay me!

Dessert binder


An example of the inside pages.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

That room looks huge! Glad you guys got to go. Your binder turned out super cute! You should organize all my recipes next. And Bailey is my favorite 11 year old ever. We love the scarfs and hat!

Nicole said...

What a fun thing for Bailey - those are cute. Way to go on the recipe binder - do you print out your recipes and put them in it or write in it? Such a cute idea. Glad you had a fun night out with Mark!