Tuesday, December 3, 2013

1D Week

One Direction had a 7 hour live stream, and there were some contests to go along with it. These crazy girls went all out! Aubrianna came up with 1D week. They dressed a certain way each day at school. They also filmed a video- that I have to admit was pretty dang cute :)! Then they decorated and watched the live stream together for 7 hours! Yep, all 7 hours! They even ate all the guys favorite foods! The week ended with getting the Midnight Memories CD when it came out. Makes me laugh at how obsessed they are. I just smile and remember that I was the same way with Duran Duran back in the day :)!

Malik Monday-wear red or blue.
Tomlinson Tuesday-stripes or red skinny jeans.

Horan Hump Day- Green. 
Tattoo Thursday-for Liam and Harry they wore scarves and tattoos.
Flipout Friday-this one was hilarious! I still can't believe they went around school like that all day. They even had 1D nails on! 
Yay! Midnight Memories-which I've heard about a thousand time so far!

No comments: