Monday, February 15, 2016

Superbowl!

We had our traditional Superbowl party at the Temple's house! Lots of yummy food, and fun people! I honestly didn't watch a single bit of the game. I even missed most of the commercials this year. I was too busy chatting with Kassie. I don't see her very much anymore, so we had a lot to catch up on.

Sawyer and his cute little mini twin, Carson! 
I don't really have words for this one, other than Grayson is the BEST! Hahaha! 
One of these days when my kids grow up and act mature, they will wonder why they look dumb in EVERY picture I have of them! I take that back...the grow up and mature thing will never happen, so these will be the kinds of pictures I get FOREVER! 
Bailey and Mason 
The whole gang! 
This is my favorite picture of the night! Nora would climb up Sawyer to get on the couch so she could jump back off. Sawyer's face is classic! He's never been comfortable around little kids, and he had no idea how to handle this! I was cracking up!
Thanks Temples! Good times!

No comments: