Thursday, May 9, 2019

Ruby Bucket Retreat- Shine Bright!

I love the Ruby Bucket Retreat! This year the theme was SHINE BRIGHT, and just like always, Esther and Stephanie did an awesome job! I scrapbooked and took a couple of classes on Friday. Then I was back at it on Saturday! I got 35 pages done!

Shine Bright was a super fun theme!

Taking Esther's card class.

Esther, Jocie, Tricia, (missing Vickie). We're always at the same table. I love these scrapbook buddies! Don't mind what I look like. I had to get up early and do a 10 mile training run with Mark in the foothills. It had already taken too much time from my day, so I rinsed off, through on some clothes, and headed back to the retreat. No makeup, and crazy hair, but I got a lot done!


Good times with a fun group of people!

These were from the two classes I did. 
I had the perfect pictures to finish off the layout class I did.

All the pages I got done while I was there!


No comments: