Monday, October 26, 2020

Happy Birthday To Me!

My birthday was great this year! I woke up to a year subscription of Strava sitting at my spot on the counter, so I could mess around with it during the day. When Mark got off work, we went to dinner with Sawyer and Amanda to Texas Roadhouse. After that I was sent on my annual scavenger hunt for my gifts. Fun fun! Then I hurried off to the Women's Run at the New Sweden Corn Maze. My awesome running friends were there with a gift and had Amanda's land cruiser all decorated for me. They are the best! We had lemon meringue pie for dessert when I got back from my run. 😋 It's my favorite! My birthday usually lasts all week, and this year was no different. I went to lunch with my ward/neighborhood ladies later in the week. I also had my birthday get together with my fab five later that week as well. I'm spoiled every year for my birthday, and I'm very grateful for it!

Amanda hand painted this cute fall sign for me. I love it!

My scavenger hunt loot!

The best pie ever!

Sawyer got me a 3 month subscription to audible! 👏

Bailey and Mason got me a national park scratch off map. I'm so excited about it! I already have two parks planned in AZ for February.

Women's Run celebration!

Love all these ladies!

Women's Run gift.

Gifts from my fab five!


No comments: