Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of School!

It's the first week of school! I love the first week of school....getting back into a routine again, new beginnings, and of course the excitement that comes along with it. Bailey started middle school as a 7th grader at Rocky Mountain. Sawyer is a senior at Bonneville. That's a bitter sweet thing for me. I'm excited for him, but I can't believe he will be graduating and leaving home soon! That's hard for me to grasp, and I don't like it at all!

 First day of middle school!

 I've taken 'first day of school' pictures of him for 15 years! I can't believe this was my last time! Maybe I'll follow him to college just to get a first day picture :)!



This is her second day, but we wanted to get pictures with Sawyer!

Good luck kiddos! I hope your school year is AMAZING!

No comments: