Monday, May 11, 2009

A Fun Filled Weekend!

Happy Anniversary!

After 16 years, 2 great kids, 2 naughty dogs, a cat and a fish, we're still in love!


Happy Birthday Sawyer!

Sawyer celebrated his 14th birthday with a group of his friends. We took them to dinner at Red Robin, and then back to our house and let them PaRtY! They played Rock Band for most of the time, jumped on the tramp outside, and played Curses. I don't know how we got so lucky, but even as a teenager, Sawyer is an AWESOME kid! His witty personality and sense of humor keeps us laughing. He has great friends too, which makes our lives, as parents, so much easier. Happy Birthday Sawyer! We love you!




Mother's Day!

I had a great Mother's Day! I was spoiled and didn't have to lift a finger. The kids gave me all kinds of cute notes, and an i-pod. I love being a Mom!





I love these guys!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, anniversaries, birthdays, and mother's day - busy! I'm glad you enjoyed all of them!

Jenni said...

What a cute picture of you and your hubby! Glad you had a fun week.

Kassie Temple said...

Cute pictures! You guys had one great weekend. At least clean off the desk in the background before you take pictures. Tacky! My house is always spotless! :)