Sunday, July 19, 2009

Girl's Camp/Super Activity!

I love my church calling in Young Women's. I get to work with so many AMAZING girls. I LOVE them all, and consider so many of them like my own daughters. I spent 4 days at Girl's Camp with them, and had a GREAT time. It was really more like a retreat because we were in a cabin in Island Park. We had 2 amazing camp leaders this year, Marcee Holm and Jenni Hughes. They put so much work into it, and it paid off, because everything was perfect.


Our camp theme was Candy Land. Needles to say, we ate lots of treats!


We went to The Play Mill in West Yellowstone and watched Guys and Dolls. It was so funny! My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard.


Colette let us use her cabin and dock for a super fun afternoon on the lake. They had a tube, a canoe, a kayak, and a 5 person paddle boat. The girl's had a blast.



Super Activity

We ended camp on a Saturday morning, but then met the boys at the Brunt's cabin for our Youth Super Activity. We went down the river in canoes. It was so much fun!



Brandy, Mason, Sawyer, and Mark


Ethan, Mason, Sawyer

Some of the group

Mark and Sawyer


Morgan, Maddie, Payton


Maddie, Sarah, Emily, Heather


Terri, Sami, Kassidy, Julie


Brett, Laura, Randy


Katie, Brandy, Mark, Chloe, Ali

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun camp idea! Looks like a great group of girls!! HOW FUN!!

Ashlee said...

I love girls camp! It looks like you had a BLAST! So awesome!

Nicole said...

Looks like a ton of fun - sorry you got sick!

emmadee said...

Haha i love all the pics!! They are all AMAZING!!! haha htat was SO MUCH FUN!! :D

Jenni said...

After seeing your pictures I kinda wish Marcee and I had stayed for the canoeing! I am sad camp is over; the girls are amazing and I had SO much fun!