Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

The Easter Bunny came! We've had a great day so far. Bailey woke us up nice and early because she was excited to see if the Easter Bunny came. The kids loved their baskets. Bailey got the Princess and the Frog movie, and lots of cute socks! She has an obsession with toe socks, so the Easter Bunny stocked her up. Sawyer got an i-tunes card (which he has already spent), and a book he's been wanting. Once their baskets were emptied, they embarked on their Easter egg hunt.

After all that excitement was over, we had a relaxing day watching General Conference. It's been a tough weekend for us, because our good friend and neighbor,Randi Stolworthy, died very unexpectedly. She was so young, and left behind a husband and 3 young kids. It was nice to hear the messages from the Prophet and Apostles, to put things back into perspective for us. My family will miss her a lot, but after conference, I can see her death through different eyes.













4 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy Easter! I agree with you; conference was just what I needed to hear this weekend.

Kassie Temple said...

That is just what I was thinking ladies! I am glad that Bay liked her socks!

DW said...

Thank you for acknowledging Randi. I found your blog by googling her name. Our husbands went to residency together in Indiana and we were all just heartbroken to hear of her passing. I'm glad that her family is surrounded by caring friends like you! Our prayers are with all of her friends, family and especially Lloyd and the kids!

FitzSimmons Times said...

Tricia,
I am blog snooping from Tammi's site! Good to find you! I was also so sad to hear about Randi. Would you give her kids a hug from me sometime? And tell Bailey "hi"! Hope you had a great Easter and maybe we can stay in touch a bit through blogging!
-Brooke