Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year - 2011!

We held to tradition this year and spent New Years with our cRaZy friends, the Temples. We ate lots of yummy food, played games, and screamed and yelled at the stroke of midnight.

Getting ready for the count down!

Happy New Year!

I know this picture is very similar to the last one, but I couldn't resist putting them both on here. Sawyer is THE biggest dork EVER! Check out his face in both pictures! Haha, I love it! I had to delete some of his pictures, because he managed to distort his face so much, that it wasn't even suitable for public :)!

I love the start of a new year. And, YES, I do make resolutions. I usually do pretty good on them too. I made a lot last year, and I actually tackled about half of them. I have made some this year too, but they are of a more personal nature, so I won't be posting them. Here's to all of us having a happy, healthy New Year full of fun and laughs!

No comments: