Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sledding!

Whahoo...sledding! We weren't very excited about the single digit temperatures, BUT we were excited about the fresh snow. We hooked the kids up to the back of the car and pulled them around the neighborhood. It only took one lap before we popped the first tube. I guess it wasn't deep enough yet. I was in the back of the car laughing my head off because once we got going the snow sprayed all over Bailey. She couldn't see a thing! Then we headed to a very cold Ucon Pit! There was hardly anyone there, so we got the pick of the hill.

This is what they looked like when we started around the neighborhood.

This is what they looked like when we finished!

Mark

Bailey

Sawyer wiped out pretty good, and I was at the bottom of the hill with the camera. Haha I love this! Me and Bailey crashed pretty good too! Someone had tried to build a small snowman at the bottom of the hill. Bailey hit it, and flew off her tube. Mark knocked it down the best he could, but there was still a little bit of it left. The boys headed back to the car, and me and Bailey did one more run down. I was heading straight for the snowball. Right before I hit it, my tube spun around, so I was backwards. I hit it going super fast, and my tube stopped, and popped, but I kept going. I landed pretty hard on my back. Bailey wasn't sure if she should run to my rescue, or die laughing. She did a little of both :)! Hilarious...I wish we would have had the video camera going.

Mark and Tricia

Sawyer
When we got back in the car, Bailey took her stuff off, and this was the result. Wow!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

HAHA! Love it! Made me laugh out loud :). We were going to go to the pit a couple of times, but never dared the cold. You guys are hillarious!