Saturday, February 18, 2012

Elk Creek Performance

Mark and Bailey had a guitar gig last night at the Elk Creek Apartments. She played there at Christmas time too. There is one lady that we think is so cute! She talks to all the performers when they are done and tells them how good they are. She pointed at Bailey when she was done, and told her to never stop singing because she has a beautiful voice. It was so sweet. I wish I would have kept the camera rolling and gotten it on film. She gets so touched when some of the kids are playing and always has to wipe a few tears. It makes Bailey feel good to know that she's sharing her talent with people who really appreciate it.

Mark, Bailey, and Mars

I usually have Mark or Sawyer film. Mark was playing with Bailey, and Sawyer wouldn't come (because he's scared of old people), so that left the filming to me! Could I be any more incompetent with the camera?!? I thought I was filming the whole first song, only to find out that I wasn't! Ugh...I was so mad at myself, because they did so good. Then I was all flustered for the second song, so my filming leaves much to be desired. Anyways, here they are doing American Honey.


No comments: