Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Progressive Dinner

We organized a progressive dinner with a group of friends. We had tons of fun, and ate WAY too much yummy food! We all met at the Harris' house for delicious appetizers. Michelle and Kinie set us up with sushi, mini chimichangas, and egg rolls. Our next stop was the Beck's house. Becky made a tasty potato soup. We were already full by this point, but we kept going. The main dish was at my house. Me and Lesa did pulled pork burritos. Our final stop was the Perk's house for dessert. Misty made the best mint brownies I've ever had! I want to do it again, but maybe with just appetizers and desserts. Otherwise it's hard to pace yourself, and you get full by the second house :)! The pictures in this post make me laugh. I have very few of people (because they kept complaining when I tried to take them), so I settled on pictures of food :)!

Triple shrimp roll

Egg rolls

Mini chimis

Mark, Jason, Brian, Misty

Pulled pork burritos

The girls

Thanks gang for such a fun night!