Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day felt a little somber this year. It didn't escape me that Sawyer would be graduating from High School in 2 weeks, and leaving on his mission in a month. Maybe that's why Mark went above and beyond anything I could have expected for a present! He got me a commercial treadmill! He even mounted a TV on the wall, and put up a shelf with a blue ray player! I was shocked! I've wanted one for years and years, but it's just never been a priority when I can run outside or at the gym. I LOVE it! Between me and Bailey, it definitely won't sit lonely in the basement.  Bailey also gave a talk in church and said all kinds of nice things about me :)! Our weather has been great, so Mark did a yummy BBQ for dinner. Just like usual, I was very spoiled!



No comments: