Sunday, August 25, 2013

Playmill

Michelle planned a fun adventure for us girls. We went up to West Yellowstone for the day. We had lunch at Ponds Lodge on the way up. Yummy! Then we had old fashion pictures taken. It was so stinking hilarious! Misty did not want to get them done, which made it 10 times funnier for the rest of us. We laughed so hard! 
I love my hat! I could play dress up in that place all day!
We saw Beauty and the Beast at the Playmill. It was cute! The 4 girls thought it would be funny to tell them that it was my birthday (which it wasn't)! I could have killed them! I was so embarrassed! One of the actors came and sat on my lap and sang happy birthday to me in front of everyone. He even kissed me on the head! I was DYING!!! They think they're pretty hilarious!
Beauty and the Beast 
Tricia, Michelle, Becky, Lesa, and Misty

Thanks for a fun day ladies!

No comments: