Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy LOVE Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
We sent a fun package to Elder Varvel for Valentine's Day!
My wedding ring broke a few months back, so I had been wearing a little gold band to hold me over. I got a new wedding ring for Valentine's Day! I picked out one that is totally different than anything I thought I would wear, and I LOVE it! Thanks Mark!

My ring!

Bailey got all set up to make her own kettle corn! Since the day is all about love, we knew that popcorn needed to be involved!
I got my ring a couple weeks before Valentine's Day, so I still woke up to a present on the counter. He wanted me to have something for that day too. I sure know how to pick em! Sorry ladies, he's taken :)!
I got Mark a winter adventure in Island Park! We are going to snowshoe on a Friday, spend the night up there at Eagle Ridge Ranch, and then cross country ski on Saturday. We're so excited! We've been wanting to try snowshoeing and cc skiing for a few years now, so it will be fun to finally do it.

Here she is making her first batch of kettle corn!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow. That is awesome!