Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Book Nerd Challenge: 2017

Bailey and I entered the Book Nerd Challenge from the Idaho Falls Public Library. You have to read 50 books in 50 weeks. Each book has to fit in a certain category that the challenge gives you. It really stretched both of us this year! We read some great books, and really got out of our reading comfort zones. We both completed the challenge, and are anxiously awaiting the 2018 categories to be released!

My 2017 favorites:
Once We Were Brothers
A Man Called Ove
Dad is Fat
Harry Potter 1-7 (I reread them all for the challenge)

My 1017 least favorites:
Eat, Pray, Love
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
20th Century Ghosts


We heard that Barnes and Noble was having a huge sale on classics. Bailey got super excited and asked if I'd take her. She was giddy with excitement, and went a little crazy! She loves classics, and got all stocked up for the 2018 Book Nerd Challenge. She got such a great deal on these books, that all I could do was encourage her! :) I love this picture, that totally illustrates where their passion lies!

No comments: