Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Happy New Year!

We always have a nacho bar on New Years Eve. We stuck to that tradition again this year, and spent the rest of the evening watching movies, and playing games. We really know how to throw it down at our house! Hahaha, total party animals!

Nachos! Sawyer always gets mad when I take pictures, and usually tries to ruin them. He was being a total butt, so I took about 100 pictures of him with his nachos. I just followed him around and took picture after picture.  I even have a great one of him flipping me the bird! :)

Happy New Year!

I'm not even sure what is gong on here...half toast, half first bump! Weirdos!
2018 is going to bring a lot of changes for our family. The changes seem exciting and sad at the same time. Bailey will be graduating from high school, so both kids will be out on their own, and Mark and I will become empty nesters. So, my only resolution is to try to focus on all the good that happens. I'm trying to focus on the fact that we've raised two great kids who will both be in college, living responsible, adult lives, instead of dwelling on the fact that they're not here anymore. I can do that....right? (long sigh)

No comments: