Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Senior Prom!

Kasey Beck asked Bailey to her senior prom. He asked in the cutest way! He ditched a big movie box at our door filled with popcorn, a drink, and all kinds of movie snacks. It said, "If I butter you up with lots of goodies, can I pop a corny question? Would you go to prom with me?" So fun! I forgot to take a picture of her answer, but she got a cake and wrote YES on the top with frosting. She ditched it at his house with a note that said, "Going to prom with you would be the icing on the cake!" Prom was the same weekend as the Tiger/Grizz track meet, so the girls weren't going to be able to do a day date. The boys were super great about it, and took them to breakfast before the meet instead. That night, they went and had pictures taken, went to a nice dinner at Texas Roadhouse, and then to the dance. After the dance, they went to Jamison's house for dessert, and then went bowling. Bailey had a great time!

Such a cute way to ask!

The boutineer

The corsage

They looked so cute!

Kayla and Bailey

Kasey and Bailey

I sure love her! I'm not ready for her to graduate!

No comments: