Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Yule Ball!

I'm doing the Winter Reading Challenge for our local library. One of the categories was to attend a library event. I saw a poster advertising the Yule Ball right after Christmas. I asked Bailey if she wanted to go with me. Not only did she go, but she dressed up as Professor McGonogall. So funny! She is such a nerd! Our library staff is the best! They always go above and beyond, and this event was super cool. They had cute activities, and it was decorated awesome. I had tons of fun 'people watching.' Right when we got there, I texted Mark and told him I've never seen so many socially awkward people in my whole life! Hahaha, Bailey fit right in! 

Pictures with Snape.

Cute Professor McGonogall ready to 'sort' the witches and wizards.

They had recovered old books, and they looked awesome!
Oh my gosh, she kills me!
Just for the record, she bought Professor McGonogall's wand when we went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, so she was all set!



No comments: