Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Ruby Bucket Retreat: I Am Enough

I spent a super fun and productive weekend scrapbooking at the Ruby Bucket Retreat. The theme this year was, 'I Am Enough,' and Esther and Stephanie did such a great job! Everything was so cute, uplifting, and fun! I got 55 pages done, and had a great time. I love getting to catch up with all my scrapbook buddies, and meeting new friends each time I go. So fun!

The theme

Kristy-Tricia-Esther-Jocie
I love scrapbooking with these ladies!


Most of the group!

Fun friends!

They gave out some awards at the end, and I got the 'You Are Amazing' award. So nice of them! There were a lot more ladies there that I'm sure were far more deserving of this than I was. 
Always a good time! I'm already looking forward to the one in the spring!

No comments: