Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Bridal Shoot

Mason and Bailey had their bridal shoot a few days before their wedding. Jessie Hazel Creative did an amazing job! I love them all!

Mason hadn't seen Bailey's dress yet, so they did a first look shoot. So cute!

Mason waiting to see his bride!

I love this so much!

Getting closer!


The first look!


All the heart eyes for them!
Now for the rest of the photo shoot. Get ready for picture overload, because I love them all!


This is one of my favorites!

They could not have had a more dreamy location! She wanted a wild flower bouquet, and then the wildflowers had just bloomed on the side of the mountain. It was perfect!



So handsome!





So cute!



This is probably my favorite from the whole shoot. Stunning!

I love this one too!


She looked so grown up and beautiful!

Bailey loves this one!

No comments: