Monday, December 7, 2020

Happy Birthday Bailey!

 Happy 21st birthday to our cute Bailey Rae! I drove over to Boise to give her a present and take her to dinner for her birthday. Mark had to stay home, because he was still quarantining from stupid covid. It was a quick, but fun trip. I got there on Saturday, and left early on Sunday morning. We went to dinner at Island Sushi and Ramen, and just hung out the rest of the time. Bailey and I went on a run on the Boise Greenbelt. It was still so pretty and fallish there, and I even wore shorts. By the time I left the next morning, everything was white and snowy, and really cold! Crazy what a few hours can do. 

Birthday presents from Mason!

We got her a watch band for her Garmin, because hers was broken. She was using tape to hold the strap down. 😂

Money for clothes! I didn't have time to go shopping with her, so I'll have to take another trip over there.

See how pretty the trees still were!

Mason rode his bike while we ran.

Crazy the difference a few hours can make. It snowed all night, and looked so pretty as I was leaving on Sunday morning.


No comments: