Monday, July 19, 2021

Kayak: Teton River

I was invited to go Kayak the Teton River with a group of fun ladies, so I jumped at the chance. So fun! The river is beautiful with the Tetons as the backdrop. Fran and Roger showed us the ropes, and then they were nice enough to drive us farther up the river and drop us all off at another spot so we could do a longer float back down to the truck. It was a great day with plenty of sunshine, great scenery, good conversation, lots of laughs, and it ended with yummy food!

 

Me and Carrie with the rest of the crew behind us.


So pretty! We saw an otter run along the shore and then dive into the water. That was cool!

We had a view of the Tetons for most of our float.

Parked the kayaks and played in the water for a minute.

Alise-Carrie-Hailey-Jen-Fran-Tricia



Get a load of that back drop! I love those mountains!

We ended our day at Big Hole for some yummy fish tacos.

This was my first big adventure in my kayak, and I loved it. I see lots of fun ahead of me this summer!

No comments: