Monday, July 19, 2021

Kayak: Warm Slough

We decided to go Kayaking close to home on a Thursday night. We went up by Rexburg to Warm Slough. There was a freak storm that was blowing in, so we debated if we should get on the water. It seemed to move to the right of us, so we decided to give it a try. We ended up with a perfect evening, and one of the best sunsets I've ever seen. 

Steph, Jonnae, and I waiting for Noah and Mark to drop off the truck where we were gonna end the float.

I freaking love him! I mean, how could I not.....just check out his outfit! 😂

The storm made the sky look so pretty!

Yay for my favorite adventure buddy!

Noah-Jonnae-Mark-Steph

The start of a great sunset.

Selfie!



Noah and Jonnae

Me and Mark enjoying the sunset.

Ahhhhhhh! 😍

We finished our float right as the sun went down.



Such a fun night! I can't wait to go again!


No comments: