Tuesday, February 22, 2022

XC Skiing

 I tried cross country skiing! So fun! I've only done it one other time, and that was years ago. People think I'm athletic because I run so much, but to be honest, I avoid anything that requires coordination. 😂 Jen asked if I'd like to ski at Harriman Park, and I jumped at the chance. I warned her in advance that she would have to be VERY patient with me, and she was! Jen, Rena, Joyce, and I went a little over eight miles, and had a blast! It was the first time for Joyce too. We got off to a rocky start, and we both fell twice before we even made it to the actual trail. So funny! I was terrified of the downhills, and on the biggest one, I took my skis off and ran down it. I got a little more confident the longer we went. I still love snow shoeing more, but I'd love to do this again.

Joyce-Jen-Rena-Tricia


So fun!




No comments: