Monday, January 24, 2022

Happy Birthday Mark!

Happy 48th birthday to Mark! I love birthday weeks! We kicked off the celebration with dinner at Fuji on Saturday night with Sawyer and Amanda. Mark and I had just finished The Long Night, so lots of yummy food was just what we needed. Sunday was his actual birthday, so he got to pick dinner, which of course was pigs in a blanket and mac n cheese. 😂 That went right along with our comfort food theme for the month. He also got an old fashion donut cake and chocolate milk for dessert. We did presents, and he made a haul; perfect gifts from everyone. The fun didn't stop there; Steph and Eric took us to Texas Roadhouse on Tuesday night to celebrate. Mark deserves to be celebrated, so I'm glad it was a fun week. I'm forever grateful this guy was born. 😁

Dinner at Fuji.

The dinner of champions!

Sawyer and Amanda got him Rocksmith. It's a super cool way to practice guitar and base. It's just like Rock Band, but it's real. He's had lots of fun with it so far. I'm glad he's finally playing again. 

New workout gloves and pistachios from Bailey and Mason.

A tonneau cover for his truck bed from me. It' already installed!

Yay for birthdays!

I wish I would have taken pictures of everyone with him, but I forgot.

No comments: