Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Goldbug Hot Spring

 Some days are just good. This was one of those days. A trip to Goldbug Hot Spring has been on my bucket list for a long time. I finally got the opportunity to go, and it was dreamy. Jen, Joyce, and I, drove to Salmon, did the short, beautiful hike to the hot springs, soaked for hours, talked about everything under the sun, hiked out, stopped for a yummy lunch, and drove home. It wasn't very crowded, so we got to sample all the hot pools, until we found the one that had the perfect water temperature for us. I'm so excited to take Mark there!

Hiking to the hot pools.

We followed the creek most of the way up. There were pretty waterfalls along the way. When we got closer to the hot springs, we started seeing the misty steam come off the water in the hotter sections.

The view of the Salmon mountains.

The upper pools.

Life doesn't get much better than this!

We hung out in the lower pools for a little while.

Tricia-Jen-Joyce
I love these fun, adventurous ladies!

😀


Tricia-Jen

Hiking out. 

I say it all the time, but I LOVE where I live!

No comments: