Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Sawyer Brown!

We found out that Sawyer Brown was coming to concert in Fort Hall. We have seen them countless times; twice at this same venue, and they never get old. We were excited for Mason and Amanda to get to experience them in concert. They are hands down our favorite!

As soon as they came out on stage, I took one look at what Mark Miller was wearing, and busted right out laughing. He marches to the beat of his own drum, and that's one of the things we have always loved about him.

The concert was awesome! One second they had us busting out laughing, and the next second we were taken back in time, remembering all of our past Sawyer Brown memories. So. Much. Fun!

Second row!

He is probably our favorite performer of all time.



So many memories!

Success! Everyone loved them!

Oh the dancing! They've toned it down a little bit in the past 27 years, but it's still fantastic. 😂

I'm not sure that I could ever pick a favorite Sawyer Brown song. There are way too many, and it usually depend on my mood, but 'The Dirt Road' has always been one of the top ones on my list. I love it!

I hope they come again soon! Such a fun night!

No comments: