Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Rocky IV Director's Cut

 If you know me, you know that I'm a huge Rocky fan, and have been since I was a teenager. I trained for my first marathon to the Rocky IV soundtrack when I was 16. Just me and my walkman out running the streets of Lakeside. 😂 I turned Mark and my kids into fans early on, and have been converting others to the Rocky way for years. Seriously, I love it!

When we found out that a Rocky IV Director's Cut was being released for one day in the theaters, we had to go! We started watching the series on Sundays, so Amanda would be ready (she had never seen them). Sawyer, Amanda, Noah, Jonnae, Steph, Eric, Mark, and I met at the theater for the movie. The original is still my favorite, but the cool part about it was the commentary and info that Sylvester gave about the movies. So many cool things that I had no idea about. It made me love the series even more. Fun night!

And in case anyone is wondering, I love the Creed movies too. I was very skeptical when they came out, but I think it was done perfectly. 

"All I wanna do is go the distance." -Rocky Balboa




No comments: