Wednesday, January 12, 2022

It's A GIRL!

Bailey and Mason had their ultrasound and found out the gender of the baby. They set up a family zoom meeting that night to let us all know if Baby Cannon was going to be a boy or a girl. Bailey had been reading all the wive's tales to try to guess the gender of the baby during her whole pregnancy. She thought that would be a fun way to let us all know. They had a cute zoom presentation all ready for us. They would present us with a wive's tale, and based on that, would give us the prediction. 

I was dying! I wanted to know so bad!

Based on the majority of the wive's tales, Baby Cannon was going to be a girl!

The Chinese Calendar also said Baby Cannon would be a girl!

What did the doctor say?

The doctor also said that Baby Cannon would be a GIRL!
 Ahhhhh, I'm so excited! I was totally expecting a boy!

They also let us know what the baby's name would be. We can't wait to meet little Nora Rae!

💖💖💖

There's our cute little granddaughter! 😍

I can't wait! Every time I think of having a little grand baby, I get giddy with excitement. Now, if time could just go by a little faster!

No comments: