Thursday, November 17, 2022

Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite, but this year was pretty boring. Our place is too far off the beaten path for any trick or treaters, so I just went on the women's costume run. Nora just needs to move here so I can have fun again on Halloween. I did get lots of fun pictures of their Halloween adventures though.

Nora was a shark, Mason was a shark attack victim, and Bailey was a life guard. So cute!

Love that they did a family costume!

Look at that cute fin!

😁😁😁

😂😂😂

Cutest little shark EVER!

When they were here, Bailey and Nora picked out a pumpkin for Nora to paint. She went to town! 😂

Painting her Halloween pumpkin!

All done! Good job Nora Rae!

Clean up time!

Bailey's law school had an event to bring the little ones to, so Nora got to go trick or treating to get her dad some candy, and they got to show off their fun costumes. I remember how fun Halloween was with little people! GEESH-MOVE BACK SO I CAN PLAY WITH NORA!

No comments: