Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Nora Rae-6 Months

How is it possible that our little Nora Rae is already 6 months old?!? She seriously gets cuter and more fun each day. Bailey loves being a mom so much, and it's so fun to watch. I think at least once a day I say, "I can't wait til they move back." But for now, we'll be grateful for the visits, FaceTime calls, and pictures Bailey sends to us everyday.

Nora learned a new trick. We call this the mermaid!

She is a BSU fan through and through, and she loves game days!

Ready for the football game!

Oh wait...now she's ready! 😂

Cutest BSU family ever!

During General Conference, Bailey, Mason, Nora, and Lyssa went to visit Mason's grandparents. I say it all the time, but his grandparents are the BEST people! Seriously, we all love them. I'm so glad Nora is getting a chance to know them.

Nora with her get grandma. I love this picture so much!

I love how she's looking at great grandpa! 😍

Hunting season opened up for Lance, so Mason, Bailey, and Nora all sported their camo to show their support. I love it!

Camo day to show support for her other Pops.

So cute!

She is ALWAYS happy!

She learned a new trick when she visited Dad at work. 😛

😁😁😁

BSU's homecoming parade!

I freaking love her!

I think I say it in every Nora post, but she looks like a little dolly. 

Flipping the bird at the homecoming parade.

Nora, Mason, and Aunt Lyssa.

She scored some candy!

They couldn't be here on the day the donkeys came to live with us, but they showed their excitement and support from Boise and dressed the part. 😆

I could just die! Steph got her this outfit.

The boots! 😊

She loves fall walks.

She got an exersaucer and loves it!


This might be my favorite Nora video of all time. The smirk when she gets it to work, and then leaning into the lights. 😂

The smile that melts hearts!

Oh my, those cheeks and eyes! 😍
Bailey's pretty cute too.

Just cheesin'

Nora found her voice, and it's my favorite thing! When I get these kinds of videos, I just laugh!

Grandma Triska bought Nora this darling dress so she could twin with her mamma.

So cute!

Twinners!



😂😂😂
I got a text that said, "Just trying to eat my cheese in peace."

The cutest little spitter there ever was!


Her beanie came in the mail, and she loves it!

Peep the cute little teeth! She got two within a few days of each other.

Happy 6 months baby girl! Thanks for making our lives so much better!

6 months




No comments: